Catch me if you can
Julian will be in the UK for much of June 2019 to meet with our Uk-based clients and contacts so please get in touch if you’d like to arrange a meeting, or perhaps schedule a phone call while he’s on the same time zone. In particular, Julian is running a number of events in conjunction with the Department for International Trade (DIT), as follows:
- Liverpool 5 June 2019: Doing Business in Australia – 1-2-1 Meetings: Explore Export – Opportunities in Australia. Sensor City, 31 Russell Street, Liverpool: http://bit.ly/2DVUwBl (contact Janine Gilbert. E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 07789 964 246). Further details are included here.
- London 12 and 13 June: London Tech Week (LTW) at ExCel, Royal Victoria Dock. https://londontechweek.com/
- London 13 June: UK-ASEAN Tech Conference, The UK-Asia Pacific Opportunity. One Sekforde Street, London. http://www.ukabc.org.uk/event/uk-asean-tech-roundtable/
- London 14 June: Techfest 2019, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London. https://techfest.live/about/
- London 18 June 2019: Doing Business in Australia – 1-2-1 Meetings: Explore Export – Opportunities in Australia. DIT 3 Whitehall Pl, Westminster https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade (contact Carly Powell email@example.com)
The two events on 5 June (Liverpool) and 18 June (London) are very similar, i.e. a practical overview / briefing followed by 1-2-1 meetings for companies in the UK that want to know more about export opportunities in Australia. No experience required! Both events are for “beginners” as well as those companies that might have already taken their first steps to explore their options.